If you notice any strange or unusual activity on your bank statement, get in touch with your bank immediately.
- Call your bank to confirm whether there’s been any suspicious activity
- Discuss how you go about changing to a more secure password
Tips for keeping your banking password secure:
- keep your antivirus software up to date
- change your online passwords regularly
- check your account regularly to catch any unusual activity as soon as possible
If you have any further questions, feel free to get in touch with us on 133 156.