New Member FAQs
- How much does it cost?
- What is the difference between Nimble's Small Loans and Medium Loans?
- What happens if I repay early, or late?
- How is Nimble responsible?
- How can a smart little loan ® help you?
- Is Nimble right for me?
- What are my responsibilities?
- Am I eligible for a Nimble loan?
- How much can I borrow?
- What do I need to get started?
- How do I apply and how does it work?
- What do we mean by "confirm your loan"?
- Does Nimble do credit history checks?
- What if I apply outside of business hours?
- Can I still get a loan if I have bad credit history?
- Can Nimble pay into all banks within 60 minutes?
- What happens after I'm approved?
- How do I get paid and how fast?
- How do I repay Nimble?
- When do I repay Nimble?
- How long can I have my loan for?
- What if I can't repay on the due date?
- What time of day does the direct debit happen?
- I'm experiencing Financial Hardship. What can I do?
- Can I pay off my loan early?
Being a Nimble Member
Your next loan
Already a Nimble Member?