Thanks for selecting automated bank feeds to help us assess your Nimble loan application. The bank feeds are enabled by our external service providers, Yodlee and MoneyBuddy Data (trading as Bankstatements.com.au) (each referred to as Bank Feed Provider). We are required by law to consider your bank statements and this document outlines your rights and obligations in using the automated bank feeds so Nimble can provide the credit services to you. By entering your internet banking log-in details, you agree to these terms.
How does the service work?
After you have logged in to your internet banking, the Bank Feed Provider will collect at least the last three months' (or such longer period, as Nimble directs) from the date that you apply for a loan, of your bank transaction history from the account(s) under that login and provide them to Nimble. Accordingly, Nimble does not have access to, nor are we able to store your log-in details. The Bank Feed Provider will continue to collect your transaction history for a reasonable time after your application.
Once you have used bank feeds for a Nimble loan application, you will not be requested to login again on your subsequent loans. However, if your login details have changed, or you have changed the bank account where your income is paid into, you will be required by Nimble to login to use the Bank Feed Provider's service again.
The Bank Feed Provider may also use your de-identified transaction information for its process improvement, research, marketing and other related purposes.
Using your bank account electronically by internet banking is typically covered by the ePayments Code. If your bank subscribes to the ePayments Code, you have rights and obligations in respect of sharing your internet log-in details. As such, by using the Bank Feed Provider's service, there is a risk that your rights under the ePayments Code may be affected. Your bank may not necessarily endorse or sponsor the Bank Feed Provider, and/or you may be liable for any unauthorised access or fraudulent activity on your account, so you should check with your bank if you have any concerns about this.
By entering your log-in details, you're agreeing:
- for us and the Bank Feed Provider(s) to access and retrieve information from your bank account(s) as your agent;
- that the information you provide is true, accurate and complete information about yourself and your bank accounts;
- that you will not misrepresent your identity or your account information;
- that your use of the Bank Feed Provider's services does not involve you breaching any of your obligations in relation to your bank account(s); and
- your use of the Bank Feed Provider's services is at your risk, and other than your rights under the law, we or the Bank Feed Provider will not be responsible for any loss suffered by you as a result of you providing your log-in details to access your bank statements on our behalf.
If you have any questions about security and bank feeds, visit our website https://nimble.com.au/security or you can also obtain further information directly from the Bank Feed Provider. To submit your bank statements manually, please contact our call centre on 133 156. Please note that by using other bank statement methods, it will take longer to process your loan application.