How to give feedback, complaints, and compliments
Nimble is dedicated to making sure our loans and service meet your expectations. We value the feedback you have regarding how we're performing.
If you'd like to send some nice words our way about one of our team members, or you have a suggestion on how we can improve, please get in touch.
If our service doesn't meet your expectations, and you feel we need to work on something, please also get in touch - we're always improving thanks to the feedback we receive.
How to get in touch with us...
- Call or contact one of our Customer Care team members on 133 156.
- Hop onto Live Chat to make a suggestion or complaint.
- Email any feedback and complaints to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to:
Nimble Dispute Resolution Officer
PO Box 3592
We do our best to resolve your complaint on the spot, but sometimes that may not be possible.
Here are a couple of steps to follow towards resolving an issue:
- Get in touch with one of our Contact Centre team members to help resolve your complaint. We aim to resolve complaints as quickly as possible.
- If you're not satisfied with the resolution you get from our Contact Centre team, you can have your complaint independently reviewed by Nimble's Internal Disputes Resolution (IDR) team
You can view Nimble's Dispute Resolution Process here.
If you're still concerned with the outcome of your complaint, you can contact Credit and Investments Ombudsman (CIO). Just a heads up that if you contact CIO before your complaint has been reviewed by our internal dispute resolution team, they will refer you back to us. You can contact the CIO by phone (1800 138 422), via their website (http://www.cio.org.au/) or write to them at:
Credit and Investments Ombudsman
PO Box A252