Nimble takes customer complaints very seriously. We are a member of the Credit Ombudsman Service Limited (COSL). The Credit Ombudsman is available to make fair and objective investigation into any complaints that may arise.
If you have cause to complain, we want to:
- Make it easy for you to tell us about your complaint.
- Give your complaint the attention it deserves.
- Resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.
- Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was resolved.
Please note: if you contact COSL prior to Nimble giving you with a final response as detailed below, COSL will refer you back to Nimble.
How and where to complain
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service, you can tell us about your concern via several avenues:
- Phone us - 133 156
- Write to us- The Complaints Contact Person, Nimble, PO Box 3592, Australia Fair, Queensland 4215
- Email us - email@example.com
- Fax us - 0755917616
Please note: that additional personal information should not be included in email messages for security reasons. We will respond, in writing.
When will I hear back from Nimble?
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint immediately and our initial assessment will be complete within 3 business days. Nimble has up to 45 days to respond to your complaint under the Internal Dispute Resolution Policy, however we will endeavor to provide our final response within 5 business days. Nimble will maintain regular contact with you by phone and or email to let you know:
- Who is dealing with your complaint.
- When we will contact you again.
- The status of your complaint during our investigation and how it is progressing.
- Any further information needed to help our assessment of your complaint.
If you are unhappy with the way your complaint is handled, you can refer the complaint to The Credit Ombudsman Service
Our aim is to resolve all complaints internally. However, if you are unhappy with our suggested resolution, or we have been unable to resolve it within 45 days of the initial complaint, you can refer your complaint to the Credit Ombudsman Service Limited.
COSL is an external dispute resolution scheme which exists to provide an impartial solution to its members and their customers who are unable to resolve complaints or disputes internally. The scheme is free to our customers and the Ombudsman's decisions are binding. For more information on COSL please visit the COSL website www.creditombudsman.com.au or call them directly on 1800 138 422.